Sunday, June 23, 2013

Support me! Wonderlace Kickstarter Project :D

Hello Knitters! Long time, no see :D I don't use this blog address anymore, but I wanted to post another link to my NEW blog (even though I haven't posted in a while) and also to tell you about my Kickstarter Project, in case you haven't been able to check out the new website. Since you probably haven't been keeping up with what's been going on with Sleepy Eyes Knits, I'm happy to tell you that my new book, Wonderlace, is almost finished and due to hit the printers in August 2013! Woo-hoo! The Kickstarter project is to raise funds for the printing of the book - watch the video on the page to see pictures and hear more about what the project is about. There are a number of pledge levels and most of them come with great prizes...including copies of the Wonderlace book...and even the Dreamscape book! Any help you can give towards my project would mean so much to me! Even if you can't afford a pledge of $5 or more, sharing this post or the link on your Facebook page or email would be wonderful. Thanking you in advance...knitters are AWESOME! Love, Gina :) P.S. You can find me here, as well: Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram Etsy Artfire (to be updated soon!) Ravelry YouTube and my Ravelry group page.

No comments: