Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I MOVED!


Hey knitters!!!

I'm really excited to tell you that I've moved my blog (and podcast...and website!) over to a new location! Please join me at http://www.GinaHouse.net :) I'm most likely going to keep this blog here, but everything that's here (except old blog posts) will be at the new website: podcasts, free patterns, patterns to purchase, etc. I think you're really going to like it - it's very much more like me and like my personality. It took me a lot less time than I thought it would to create it - thanks to the amazing iWEB program on my iMac! Yipppeeee!

New Features on the new website:

1. Better and brighter layouts
2. New Amanda Hat Tutorial movie
3. Podcast, blog and pattern downloads available in one handy website!
4. At least 5 photo albums (hooping, designs, knitting projects, family, trunk shows etc) to check out
5. New (upcoming) podcast and blog post! (very similar to this, lol!)

That's just the things I can think about right now...

I would LOVE for you to head over to the new place right now...subscribe to the blog and podcast...even to new photo albums!

I'd love to hear what you think and see you soon!

Love, Gina

No comments: