Friday, February 19, 2010

Yarn and Fiber Co. Trunk Show!

A very belated post about my lovely trunk show at the store I work at, The Yarn and Fiber Co. and, because I'm headed out to work very soon, this will be brief but, hopefully, exciting! LOL : )

Here are the highlights of the day-

My trunk show set up - very nice, I thought:



Picture with the owners (and my bosses), Cyndi and Jerry:



Wonderful knitters and designers (!) buying my book:
(L-R: Joan of Jocre Arts design fame, me and the fantastically fun, Dendrea)



Books waiting to be bought - 17 total sold for the day...Yay!



My always loyal and thoughtful friends from knitting group:

(L-R: Amy, Heather, Me (ugh...horrible pic of me) and Rebecca)



(L-R): Amy, Chris, Ericka and Heather



The day went by quickly and it was nice to be in my familiar surroundings (and not have to work...he he) while knitting with friends. I loved seeing people buying my book and then being able to help them find yarn to make some of the projects from it. AWE-SOME!!!

And, one of the BEST parts of the day was when Jerry took my picture to model one of Joan's newest, gorgeous lace shawl designs: The Seashell Silk Shawl:



Please support Joan of Jocre Arts and Ivy Brambles by buying this pattern and the lace, 100% silk yarn to go with it. Beautiful!

Thanks, Cyndi and Jerry for a fantastic day!!!

BTW, you can order my book, Dreamscape from the Yarn and Fiber Co. website. Check it out HERE!

No comments: