Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Visit me at Yarn and Fiber Company, Saturday 2/13!



Please visit me for my 5th trunk show (eeek!) at the Yarn and Fiber Company this Saturday, February 13th from 11 am to 3 pm!

I will have samples of all of my designs to try on and copies of my Dreamscape book to buy.

As always, if you buy a Dreamscape book from the store that day, you will receive a FREE PDF of Dreamscape as a gift from me.

I'd love to see you and please come to hang out and knit with me and my knitting group! It'll be a fun day and a great way to stay out of the freezing cold!

Hope to see you on Saturday! Happy Valentine's Day to all!

P.S. For those of you who came to the Yarn Sellar last Saturday and are waiting for your FREE pdf, don't worry. It's coming! I'd lost the page with all of your emails, but luckily I found it and I will email them out to you on Sunday or Monday at the latest. Thanks for being so patient!

1 comment:

spa party said...

Happy valentines to you!