Friday, February 19, 2010

Visit me at The Elegant Ewe this Saturday 2/20/10!!

Hi Everyone!

I know I'm WAY behind in blogging about the great trunk show I had at the Yarn and Fiber Co. last Saturday (will be up sometime today!), but I wanted you to know that I'm having one LAST trunk show for the winter THIS Saturday at the Elegant Ewe in Concord, NH.

From 10 am-12 pm, I'll be teaching a Peresphone Beret class and then the trunk show will be from 12 -2 pm. Feel free to come earlier, though to check out my book and try on some the lovely samples I have of my designs. (I LOVE when knitters come to visit and try lots of things on!)

Hope to see you and please pass the word on!!

PS. I also finished a really cute knitted toy that I'll have to share in the next post, too. He's sooo cute!!!

No comments: