Thursday, October 15, 2009

Where the heck is SleepyEyes??

It's shocking, but really not surprising, that I haven't blogged in over a month. A MONTH!!! Ye Gods!

The reason I haven't blogged has been:

laziness
decided I hate knitting
immersed in a month long sex orgy (aw...too bad...LOL!)
knit everything in my stash and now I'm on to painting
am being held hostage by munchkins

...ahem....that I'm in the middle of finishing up a book that I'm writing! Yay!!

A book of knitting patterns!

Well, some of the patterns are new. Others are my favorites and I wanted a book of my own that had all of the BEST of my patterns.

So, that book is going to be published (by me) and should be out the first week in December of this year. I'm so, so excited!

Right now, I have my knitting friends (most of whom are ManchVegas Knitters) test knitting, knitting samples and listening to me babble on and on about this book and all that needs to be done. My cut off date is the middle of November for finishing and I'm praying that I'll be able to get it all done in time. With the kids, work, volunteering and housework, I feel like my extra time is indeed precious and I'm doing my best to get everything done.

(I'm so tired)

The good news is:

I'm up to 91 pounds lost this year and I've only got a little more than 10 pounds to go until my weight loss goal for WW.

Yay for me!

Here is a recent pic of me at a knitting tea party that the MVKnitters went to:



I have so many FO's to share with you and I would love to talk about my new patterns, but it's almost time to get the guys their dinner, so it will have to wait until another day. I'll try and blog soon and share some of the things I've been working on, but please spread the word about my new book. I think it's going to be wonderful and unique and lovely and I hope you'll think so, too!

Happy Knitting and Many Hugs ; )

2 comments:

Lapdog Creations said...

Congrats on your amazing - and stunning - weight loss! Gorgeous!!!!

I can't wait for your book! :)

Anonymous said...

You look amazing, Gina! Congratulations on your awesome weight loss.

I can't wait to see you this Friday :-)