Monday, August 04, 2008

WINNERS of Lisha Lace Scarf Contest!!!!!

Oh, I feel like a bum! I'm so sorry that I didn't post the winners on Saturday, like I promised. I thought I would have internet access in RI when I went away, but there was none! Ahhh! So, now that I'm home, I'm FINALLY posting the winners!

I'll try to be brief (with pictures) and will write more later on....but for now.....

Here are the WINNERS!!!



THIRD Place winner of a skein of Manos del Uruguay Silk Blend in color 3110 and other goodies goes to...

Anne of Annie Rose Designs!!!



SECOND Place winner of a skein of Malabrigo Silky Merino in color Velvet Grapes 204 and other goodies goes to.....

Deborah of Iron Horse Farm!!!

And, last, but certainly not least....

The FIRST prize winner is Ayana/Sophistaknit!!!

I thought I was going to faint when the random number generator picked her number...you know why??

She had sent me a PM on Ravelry a day or so before the end of the contest and wrote, "Just thought I would let you know that I puchased the Lisha scarf pattern a few moments ago. I look forward to knitting it up on all that yummy cashmere yarn very soon…lol. Talk to you soon! -Ayana"

And, for all of her postive thinking, she DID win the Sereknity 100% Cashmere in the Beach Glass colorway! I'm so happy for her!!



I want to thank all 23 people who bought the Lisha Lace Scarf pattern with all of my heart and, if you like the pattern, I hope you will consider passing on the word about my patterns. Thanks so much and congratulations to all of the winners!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all the winners!

Gigi said...

Ah, the power of intention and positive thought. SO amazing. =-)

Congrats to all the winners!