While I do have TWO finished knitted objects to show you, I only have an hour or so before I have to leave for work. So, as much as I'd like to share (and I do!!!), I'm going to stall for time and write this "6 random things about me" post. I was tagged by the lovely Donna, of Knit1Spin2 back at the beginning of March. Whoops!
The RULES are:
Post the rules on your blog. Link to the person who tagged you. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
If I forget to comment on the blogs below, which is altogether possible (heh...I almost wrote "pissable"), if you know them, could you please let them know? (Do my work, you minions!.....only joking)
So, the 6 Random Things in my life are:
1. I am somewhat of a neat freak and like to have things in certain places....and, yes, I'm one of those people who do have towels that they don't use and are just for show. (please don't judge me...lol)
2. I have the same bedtime ritual every night- put hair back, brush teeth, wash face, moisturize, take out contact lenses and put on glasses. B-O-R-I-N-G!
3. I'm in the process of reading all those "classic" books that I didn't read when I was growing up...don't know how I missed so many, since I've been a bookaholic since birth, but I think I was reading Dean Koontz for a LONG time before I was supposed to and everything after that seemed bland. Now, I'm looking for some blandness in my life.
4. I'm a yarn binger and purger (thanks to Ericka for this phrase). I buy yarn that I REALLY want (usually without looking at the price) and then feel so guilty and have to bring lots of other yarn (or that yarn itself) to knitting group and beg my friends to buy it from me. I've done this more times then I'd like to admit. Those Manchvegans are so supportive!
5. I've kept very, very little of the items I knit. Socks- usually, but everything else, I give away as gifts. Most of the time, once I've knit it, I've absorbed all it's knitty goodness and it means very little to me after that. I think of myself as the Knitting Vampire Anyone else like this?
6. I hate the taste of coffee and will only drink it if forced. Though, while I was pregnant with Ben, I ate a LOT of coffee ice cream. Not sure why. The smell is okay, sometimes even pleasant, but I'd rather have hot chocolate any day. (Coffee addicts, I mean....drinkers....please don't kill me.)
So, now I am tagging:
Now, there are sooo many more people I'd like to tag, but those came to mind first. If you wanna do it, too, please blog it and then let me know, so I can come and R-E-A-D you!!!
Next post, the two FO's and pictures and also a VERY, VERY special event to celebrate!!! (stay tuned....)