Thursday, September 13, 2007

Mom and Dad

Tomorrow, for FO FRIDAY, I have two new patterns to show you.

But, for today, I have pics of my mom and dad from the wedding.....

Here is my beautiful mom with her fantastic new haircut (Mom, you look so pretty!) and wearing the lace shawl I knit for her:



And here is my handsome dad in his kick-ass outfit as best man for his friend, Joe. Dad, you look fan-tast-ic!



The only complaint I have is that neither of them is reallly SMILING...and my dad looks a bit menacing....don't cross him, dammit! LOL!

I am thrilled to see these pics...I only wish there was a pic of the two of them together! They just celebrated their 35th wedding anniversary last month and it's so wonderful seeing them all "gussied up".

Love you, Mom and Dad!

4 comments:

Lapdog Creations said...

Aww... your parents are SO cute!!

Anonymous said...

Now that's one handsome cowboy :-)

Your mom looks beautiful wearing the gorgeous shawl you made her!

KSee said...

LOL, was this a shotgun wedding?
Love your Mom's new haircut. Maybe someone else was able to get a picture of them together.

Sonya said...

You are right, they look stoic.

Wedding aren't that bad. I hope they had fun.

Next time have them say zucchini.