Headband Contest Stuff! (also, an Alien Invasion)
Radiance Lace Headband CONTEST
What do you need to do?? Well, read on....
1. Buy my pattern (on right or at One Planet Yarn and Fiber...they also offer kits!)...many cyberhugs will be sent your way.
2. Buy the Yarn Botanika 100% superwash merino/tencel yarn here for the headband and size 4 needles. (This yarn comes in fingering weight or dk)
3. Knit up the headband (either the Jacqueline or Amanda) and take a picture of it...if you want to take one of yourself wearing it, that would be even better!
4. Send me the picture(s) via email, your name, blog (if you have one) and yarn info.
What will you win? Well, read on more...
*Everyone who sends me a pic will be put into a drawing to win something great!*
1. Ericka has donated two of her luscious handmade Down to Hearth soaps.....Soft Rose and Lavender Eucalyptus.
(sorry, that third soap is my Lilac one!)
2. Two books: Special Knits by Debbie Bliss and Luxury Knits by Amanda Griffiths
-2 skeins of pale purple Online Punta
-2 skeins of Lane Cervinia sock yarn (greens, turquoises, purples)
-1 skein of Berroco Air
-1 skein of Berroco Boho
(and more to come!)
First Prize: First choice of 4 skeins of yarn, 1 book and soap.
Second Prize: Second choice of 2 skeins of yarn, book and soap.
Third Prize: Rest of the yarn (will be at least 1 ball or more)
I will mention your name and blog address on the following podcast as well.
From now until May 31st. June 1st, I will pick the winners. Good luck!
Oh, and you wanna see the newest yarn I dyed up? It's in my Etsy Shop right now!
It's called "Alien Invasion":
What do you think??
[oh, by the way, the podcast is a WEE bit late coming out this time. I'm trying to add in my newest sponsor and organize all of the discount codes some will be offering. Thanks for being patient!]