Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Sweet Potato Pie



Presenting the Bag O'Bunny fiber that I got from SPA in yarn form!

DETAILS:

Fiber: The Woolen Rabbit's "Bag O'Bunny", hand-dyed merino/silk/angora blend

Spun worsted style

Singles: (1 ply) laceweight 31 wpi
Plied: (2 ply) sportweight 15 wpi

2 oz. of "Bag O'Bunny" made 185 yards of 2 ply sportweight and 29 yards of 3 ply total. Pretty awesome!



The yarn is incredibly soft, silky and oh-so-nice!

Have no idea what I'll do with it yet, but it'll have to be something special.



I've decided to call it, "Sweet Potato Pie". Yummy!

8 comments:

Lapdog Creations said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the colors and it must be "to die for" soft.

NH Knitting Mama said...

Love the Sweet Potato Pie! Can't wait to see what you do with it!

Jackie said...

Gorgeous stuff. Sweet Potato Pie is perfect!

Heide said...

Very pretty! It makes me really, really, really want a spinning wheel! (and time, talent, etc.)

Anonymous said...

Hi, I saw your Sheep Puppet In the spring 2007 Spin-Off mag. It's beautiful. You do wonderful things with yarn and fiber. One of these days I'm going to learn to spin, I received a drop spindle and some fiber for xmas, but have been afraid to start.
I enjoy your blog and listing to your podcast. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Oooh, very pretty!

Amy Boogie said...

It's beautiful! I can't believe I didn't see any of the Bag'o Bunnies there.