Sunday, March 18, 2007

Podcast 10: SpiKnit

Another podcast up and running! Whew...didn't think I'd get that done! Spent most of the snowy day yesterday recording, editing and trying to work up my courage to sing the theme song...ugh!

Hope you like!!

Gina aka Sleepy Eyes : )

SPONSORS:

(see right sidebar)

MUSIC:

-Clare Dowling with "Spinning Wheel"
-Citizen Six with "Transmission Two"
-Casey Desmond with "To Myself"

LINKS:

Jackie
Cayli
Julie
Heather

Peculiar Ambitions
Friday Night Knitting Club Website
EveryDay Chunky Cardi yarn by Spunky Eclectic

PICTURES:

1. The angora/cashmere/alpaca/merino awesomeness...



2. Sweater Arms and Body...





3. Kate Jacobs reading and the set up of the store...





4. An outrageous pic of Jackie with two skeins of KP yarn in her shirt! Hilarious! This was after the book signing with Kate and we were all giddy in the parking lot...



5. A belated pic of the kids when we went to the aquarium...so cute, aren't they?...



Congrats to Carol of RI for winning the Sleepy Eyes Knits Theme Song Contest!

Happy Knitting and Spinning to all...and to all a good night....

7 comments:

Lapdog Creations said...

Another great edition! :) I missed the infamous Jackie pose outside B&N!!! lol

Jackie said...

Finally I can comment! Loved your podcast, I actually listened to it on the treadmill last night, and the 30 minutes went by too quickly. Now, you can please do a podcast 3-4 times a week so I can get into shape?

Anonymous said...

Yay, I can comment. Thanks for picking my whacky song. Glad you liked it. I enjoyed the p'cast. Listened to it last night on the way home from work. Made my commute fly!

yarnophiliac said...

Your patterns are up! Your patterns are up!! YAYAY!!
http://www.oneplanetyarnandfiber.com/Radiance_Lace_Headbands_Download_Version_p/yb-radiancelaceheadbandsdl.htm

NH Knitting Mama said...

Another great podcast! Helps me to justify some of my time surfing the internet! ha ha...

See you tomorrow!

Michelle B said...

Love your pod cast! The 30 minutes is perfect for how long it takes me to get home from work. I just listened to this one, And was intrgued by the sweater.

Hey what color is your chunky sweater from spunky eclecic? I really like the colors of yours. Looks like a cool sweater!

Kimberly said...

Once again, you've put out a great podcast. I loved it! I personally think 30 minutes is too short. I want more. :)