So sorry for the delay in hearing the new podcast. Ugh...it's hard having your domain hosting company in Singapore! At least it's back up and working now. Woo-hoo! You can click on the right and listen to Episode #2: The Drinking Game. Also, check out Ericka's Blog
for a new drink recipe that will go along with the podcasts. This week's is Sex on the Beach....yum!
Okay, you lovely, lovely knitters....here are the rules for the contest to win THIS STASH!!!
1. 1 Cherry Tree Hill Supersock
: 100% superwash fingering merino, 370 yards, Green Mountain Madness colorway.
2. 1 Knit Picks Andean Treaure
: 100% baby alpaca, 110 yards, Peach colorway.
3. 1 Knit Picks Palette
: 100% Peruvian Wool, 231 yards, Fawn colorway.
4. 1 Plymouth Sockotta
: 45% cotton, 40% superwash wool, 15% nylon, 414 yards, #5612 colorway.
5. 2 Classic Elite Tinsel
: 93% nylon, 7% polyester, 70 yards, #7489 pink colorway.
6. 1 Schaefer Elaine
: 100% merino bulky, 300 yards, lemonade colorway.
7. 1 Be Sweet Magic Ball
: novelty yarn mix, 120 yards, Bollywood colorway.
1. Go to any of these listed podcasts and make a comment and/or vote for my podcast. Each comment and vote gets (2) entries.PodShow Podsafe NetworkPodCast PicklePodcast AlleyPod-PlanetiTunes
...go to the bottom right to search for Sleepy Eyes Knits.
2. If you comment and/or vote (if available) on all 5 of the podcast websites, you get (10) entries!
3. Each comment on my blog from now until the day before the next podcast, gets (1) entry.
4. If you email me with a suggestion for a new website, yarn or some cool knitting or spinning tool, you get (2) entries.
5. If you come up with a poem or short essay or find a joke that you'd like me to read on the blog, you get (3) entries.
*Some of the podcast websites ask for you email address so that they can verify if you are a real person and not just placing an entry as a joke. In that case, they ask you to just check your email and click on the link that put in the email before the vote or comment goes through. Please make sure to do this. THANKS!*
Email me when you have done any of these things or when you've done all you want and I will keep track with my knitting notebook. The comments don't have to be long, so don't worry.
Winner will be picked on November 20th and announced on the 3rd Podcast: November Nights.
This yarn stash will be complemented with: some Knitting Magazines, Stitch Markers and Candy as well.
Good luck!! And, if you have some yarn or a gift you'd like to add to this STASH PRIZE, email me and you'll get a special gift from me and thanks on the next show.