Yes, oh, yes.....the Socks that Rock yarn arrived today! No more animosity towards my mailman anymore! (or at least until the next time I order a big load o'yarn) Woo-hoo! As soon as the box showed up, the sun LITERALLY came out and it stopped raining! Is there anything this yarn CAN'T do???
I will post with mostly pictures and few words...since I think the pics explain everything...but I will do sound effects, okay?
1. Ta-DA! Slit...rrrrip.
3. Oh, more? Nice! Crinkle...lift...
4. Hmmm...what're these colors?
(Seal Rock, Sherbet, Seastone and Highway 30)
5. Okay...how about these?
(Harvest Moon, Azurite, Blue Moonstone, and Lucy in the Sky)
6. I guess these are the last ones...
(Watermelon Tourmaline, Scottish Highlands, Lemongrass and Apple Valley Road)
7. Oooh...shall I arrange them like THIS?
Oh, that's fun.
8. Do I dare show you my Cleavage Hugging??? (not for the faint of heart....I'm in my damn bra!)
(and, yes, for those in my knitting group....this is MY yarn...the Seastone....so you don't have to worry about me rubbing my sweaty (they REALLY aren't....it's cooler today) boobs on YOUR yarn! lol!)