Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Whoops...forgot the label!


RussianMohairWool
Originally uploaded by yogagardengirl32.
Okay, I guess I'm a little out of it today (after watching 3 episodes of "Lost" last night with hubby and going to bed REALLY late)...

The yarn is called "Something- A- G/Q- A". Now, that's much better isn't it? Don't know what the first letter is supposed to be...looks like a capital A with the bar missing and the third letter is either a g or a q. Hmmm...

The back clearly shows no machine wash or tumble dry, no ironing and P for dry cleaning.

65% mohair (or MOXEP)
25% wool (don't have such symbols on the keyboard)
10% acrylic (I know...don't I ever learn my lesson?)

It's 120 meters or approx. 132 yards per ball.

And it also says,

50+-3R, and I'm not sure what that means.

The best part?

It's only $5.00 per skein! And...I like it! : )

No comments: