Sunday, March 19, 2006

Silky Soft Shirt


BabyTshirt
Originally uploaded by yogagardengirl32.
Ooooh....finally, finally finished the baby tshirt I started for Richard's baby....good thing because I just found out she was born a few days ago!

This yarn was even better than I thought it would be...

2 balls of Rowan 4 ply Soft
100% merino wool (or as I call it...Baby Buns Soft)
Pattern from Simple Knits for Cherished Babies by Ericka Knight (beautiful things to knit!)
Size 2 and 3 needles

It was a joy knitting with this yarn, but I must say that I wish I'd looked at the pattern more closely beforehand....the finishing up was more work than knitting the little shirt and I'd wished I'd knitting both the shirt and sleeves in the round. All that weaving in of ends almost KILLED me!

No comments: