Sunday, February 19, 2006

Jean Lou Chin (April 28, 1929 - February 19, 2006)


GrandmaChin&Me
Originally uploaded by yogagardengirl32.
My grandmother passed away this afternoon. I feel so lucky for having had her in my life and for all of the love and support she showed me. I feel incredible sympathy for my dad, since he's had to watch both his mother and father die of cancer.

This is a picture of us in October of 2002 at my baby shower...I was 7 months pregnant with Ben. She was just starting to become ill then of uterine cancer.

She will be missed greatly by all who knew and loved her. I love you, Grandma.

3 comments:

Gina said...

I'm sorry about your grandmother. Hope you are doing okay.

Gina House said...

To the other Gina...thanks for the sympathy. I really appreciate it.

Heather said...

I just found your wonderful blog. I am so very sorry for the loss of your grandmother. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.