Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Day 6: Marvelous Mitten!


LeftBackMitten
Originally uploaded by yogagardengirl32.
It's Day 6 and I've finished the left mitten. Hoorah!!!!

The thumb was such a joy to knit....plain blue stockinette stitch. It was like heaven. Mmmm.

I have to say I'm as satisfied with the back as I am with the front, although the front is visually more impressive. The back was just as difficult, but it came out so perfect. I'm very proud of myself.

The right side of this left mitten looks weird in the picture....it doesn't really curve in like that...I think it just needs to be adjusted or something.

All in all..I'm head over heels in love with this mitten and I hope this feeling will offset my KAMS feeling....Knitting-Another-Mitten-Syndrome.

Wish me luck on casting on for the next one!

No comments: