Sunday, February 12, 2006

Day 2: Gettin' Good


NorthernLightsMItts2
Originally uploaded by yogagardengirl32.
Not a good pic...darn that flash....bottom half of the palm is done with increases for thumb (on other side)....14 more rows accomplished. It's lookin' really good now that I"m adding more colors. It's a little more difficult charting the pattern and changing colors every row or so, but I'm taking my time and going slowly.

The colors I've used this day are: bark, orange, apricot, peach, red and blue.

Getting very close to the star pattern and I'm excited to see how that works out. I figure I have 6 more days to work on this mitten before I have to start the next.....and I have around 60 or less rows to go, so 10 rows or more per day should be sufficient.

What do ya think?

No comments: