Thursday, January 26, 2006

Angora Addiction Addition


LittleMissTubbsie
Originally uploaded by yogagardengirl32.
Meet the newest addition to our family....an English Angora bunny...3 months old...named Little Miss Tubbsie. We adopted her on Sunday and she is just adorable. She is sooo silky soft and very sweet...she let us hold her right away and is very affectionate.

Only problem is....she's a POOP MACHINE! I didn't realize how much poop can come out of such a little fuzzy bunny. I think I clean up her cage (and the floor) at least 3 times a day. At least I won't have to worry about losing her in the house...just have to follow the trail of little round poops!

I'm still getting used to all the finer details about owning an Angora bunny....the amount of food she eats is just staggering! She loves her hay, too....

In the spring, I'll be able to start plucking her fur to save and spin. That's very exciting....at least I'm planning on doing that IF I'm not buried up to my head in poop by then. Hopefully not.

No comments: