Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Toasty Toes


ToastyToesSocks
Originally uploaded by yogagardengirl32.
Finally!!! My next to last UFO is finished!! Woo Hoo! These are socks I started at least 3 months ago for my pen pal in CT. Here they are, finished and looking very warm and toasty....if you're wondering why they look so small, well, she has small little tootsies and I made them a little wide so she could wear them as bed socks. The yarn is Interlacements 100% merino superwash wool...fantastic...soft, easy to knit with and the colorways are just beautiful....this one is called Reds.

Now, I only have to finish my Knit Picks Suri Dream throw in Fern green by January 1st and I'll be free of all my UFOs!!! I only have one more skein of the yarn left for the throw and then I'm off to start the Knit Picks (see a pattern here? he he) Sweet Mary Jane Cardigan with my knitting group. I'm still winding the yarn now....one hank done...three to go...wish me luck!

No comments: