Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Free and Clear....Knitting again!

So happy to be knitting again....and breathing, as well. I'm still working on the cashmere scarf, but taking a small break to knit myself a fushia colored Cotton Chenille washcloth. It is SO plush and soft.....I can't wait to start using it. The pale blue one I made in the shape of a flower from the book, Weekend Knitting by Melanie Falick, came out very nice...though it was more work than I thought....knitting all those petals was a bit tedious....but cute I must say. I can't wait until tonight....my husband is going to watch the boys and I'm going knitting with my friends at the Barnes and Noble in Manchester....it's the best day of the week. I only wish I could stay all night! 3 hours seems to go by so quickly. I MUST finish the wedding shawl by the beginning of next week. My girlfriend's birthday is next Friday and I want to be able to mail it to her before then. I'm hoping to also knit her that white angora purse with the swarovski crystals as well...from the Stitch N Bitch Nation by Debbie Stoller. It's very nice and would go well with the wedding shawl. Well....time for breakfast...yummy!

No comments: